- Spacer coupling with easy to remove snap design.
- Suitable for back pull out design pumps.
- Spacer of Aluminum to reduce load on the extended shafts.
- Can take larger mis-alignments because of two flexible membranes.
Tyre couplings provide all the desirable features of an ideal flexible coupling, including Grip-Lock fixing. The Tyre coupling is a "torsionally elastic" coupling offering versatility to designers and engineers with a choice of flange combinations to suit most applications. The flanges are available in either F or H version Grip-Lock fitting or bored to size B. With the addition of a spacer flange, the coupling can be used to accommodate standard distance between shaft ends and facilitate pump maintenance.
- Less Backlash
- Compact Assembly.
- Larger Bore Capacities.
- High Power To Weight Ratio. Accommodates Angular, Parallel & Axial Misalignments.
- Generally used upto 120°C. Can be used for higher temperatures by using proper grade of grease or oil.